Joshua_Coetzer

Banned For chams ?

13 posts in this topic

Player ID:327303

Ingame Name: [RpG]|LilCobain , at the time i was banned it was RpG|OldGeyser

Reason we should unban you:  I honestly like this server alot because of the nice people it had while i played , im not going to argue sayiing that i did not use chams becuase i was using mario and luigee skins that might be mistaken for chams . i would really like to play again , screenshots can be taken and people can spectate me , i do not make use of any cheats or game exploits to get an unfair advantage . I would just really like to join this server again because it has great performance and the best ping of all the servers i can play on . please atleast consider unbanning me , i would deeply appreciate if i was unbanned . thank you for your time .

Kind regards

Josh

Skins or what so ever are not allowed in our servers. I'm fine with an unban. Just dont do it again.

Lets see what the other members say.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I have taken my skins off. if everyone else decides to unban me how long will I be waiting?

llama:x

Edited by Joshua_Coetzer
sentence structure

a weak moment on 19th February 2019? you used chams on our server without a doubt. sorry we don't unban cheaters.

pretty pathetic while playing in a clan

• Confused 1

I wasnt even on from the 17th till the 23rd because of my grandmother's birthday . So how would i have been using chams ? It was my cousin that used to live with us , because he is the only person besides my father qho has access to my pc . Keep in mind he is 12 years old . If i dont get unbanned , i am totally fine with that but i would really like to play on this server with all of you again . So if you can still consider it , much appreciated.  

And like i said , screenshots and demos  can be taken at random . I swear i will be clean , you can join the rpg clan server or discord and ask them (anyone) . I have none whatsoever links to cheats or exploits but thank you for your time anyway . 

Kind regards 

Josh

I was very wrong about you >:(, I thought you were honest and really wanted a second chance. Ban forever >:(

On 6/14/2019 at 2:29 PM, Joshua_Coetzer said:

Tf ever . You guys probably did not even recheck the ss . Won't bother you pigs again 

wash your mouth with soap young man. locked and good bye.