Sign in to follow this  
KaRYoS

0 posts in this topic

hii guys :]
i had an idea and i wanted to shere it with u guys ...
we have a good server and a good community but there is some players in our server(more then 10 a day)that interfere the others buy breaking the rules .
my idea is : to give our members in D43 that have no power some power.
me and some others members in our team playing in our server everyday and we are trying to tell this guys that breaking the rules not to do that and they just avoiding us cuz we dont have a power and authority.
my idea is to give some members in our team a moderator and then the admins will have more free time to be able to do they own business and the players in our server will have more fun.
i think it will improve our server alot and more players will come play in our server.
hope u will read it seriously and take this idea seriously . 

tnx :]
Code:

Member is, and should stay I think, a rank without obligations and responsibility. Everyone in the clan starts without executive permissions so that one can observe the clan business, and learn by observation how misbehaving players are handled before handling them on their own. As a member you can always try and get help on Discord from Moderators or Admins.

But coming back to your suggestion: Everyone who is in the clan for some time, and if we feel comfortable with that person, we will offer him/her a promotions to a higher rank. Also if you think somebody else is doing a great job, don't hesitate to suggest others for a promotion too.

Thanks for you suggestion, it shows me how much you care about our servers :)

Hey KaRYoS,

Good that you are thinking with us!, to be honnest i dont think it is such a good idea. This way we are getting a lot more ppl with "powers" and less vieuw on them. besides that there is the function !calladmin. this function is for non-members en members as wel. There is always someone checking really soon.

Keep up the good thoughts!

Good to hear that u already thought about it ..

i agree that some of the members do not need to be with "powers" and when i sayed that you should give some "powers" to members i didnt ment that you should give me some "powers" haha.
i think that there is batter members then me in our team and they should have that "powers" !

but if you think that its batter that members should stay with out "powers" so i respect that !

Thanks for your time guys :]

my idea was to improve our server and not to force it to you !

I agree that there atleast should be some use of Lucy for members (I think you guys are working on it)
Since when we try to enforce rules ingame nobody really listens. Just like saying some standards commands like:

- English please.
etc..

We shouldn't get too much power tho ;)

kidsnowy wrote:
I agree that there atleast should be some use of Lucy for members (I think you guys are working on it)
Since when we try to enforce rules ingame nobody really listens. Just like saying some standards commands like:

- English please.
etc..

We shouldn't get too much power tho ;)

that was my thought on reading this thread, to give members the ability to get lucy to say the rules (wish I could at some times when ignored) will make these people maybe think there is an admin about.