Sign in to follow this  
Vidic17

Banned

8 posts in this topic

you must have had hacks installed, you do not need to have them activated but you had them.

Why would I make an account here upload a video makes no sense if I was hacking.

There's plenty of other servers I can go to no disrespect but thought it was strange I was banned for nothing. That's really only why I registered here to find out what went down. I thought video proof would be fine but if it's your final decision that's fine I have to respect it.

Thank for listening anyway ;)

tbh you leave a trail behind you that a blind man could follow, you love that cheat site as you downloaded plenty from it.

2 hours ago, Vidic17 said:

Why would I make an account here upload a video makes no sense if I was hacking.

There's plenty of other servers I can go to no disrespect but thought it was strange I was banned for nothing. That's really only why I registered here to find out what went down. I thought video proof would be fine but if it's your final decision that's fine I have to respect it.

Thank for listening anyway ;)

Based on the fact you have had 2 previous autobans on the server, im moving it to a permban. Further more locking the thread.