Sign in to follow this  
Avi

Got banned [WallHack]

9 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Okay so the other day I got autobanned on D43 I HC I Boltsniper for no reason, but actually I was wall hacking at that time. I want to accept that I was guilty, and I will be thankful If I get unbanned, I won't ever cheat again on the D43 servers. 

Thanks & Regards.

Player ID -: 315941

"For no reason" but you were hacking....? So thats the reason.

You'll get unbanned in a week (correct me masters) Do the time and stop hacking.

Fairly sure it's either 1 week or two weeks. Regardless accept the ban and accept you did wrong.

Staybanned for now.

Ah. Is this an autoban or a manual ban? I can't check rn. If it's manual then there is little to no chance

Autoban my original reply still stands 

9 hours ago, Stroemeren said:

"For no reason" but you were hacking....? So thats the reason.

You'll get unbanned in a week (correct me masters) Do the time and stop hacking.

Yes, because the auto ban didn't state anything and I'm telling why would I have got banned. Read it again before complaining lol

3 hours ago, Avi said:

Yes, because the auto ban didn't state anything and I'm telling why would I have got banned. Read it again before complaining lol

Well, given the fact you admitted it was an autoban and also hacking, do the time, come back in a week or so and play without cheats.

Locking this. 

Further update: Player got autobanned again. Making it a permaban.