TNT

Tntpower Application

8 posts in this topic

hi, then I'm 37 years old I live in Italy, I play 8-9 years cod 4 known as TNTPOWER ,, I have not been before in other clans, and I like it here because I always play here I have more than 600 hours of gicho only on s & d ,, I find myself very well with administrators, I respect the rules from vuer iserite, "for when it concerns the very basic English language," I did not have the ocation to learn or follow, "but I do my best, ,, anyway on discord there are already registered always with my nickname tntpower ,,, my real name and AKIL ,,,,

Posted (edited)

Good luck with your application TNT, for me is yes from now.I know TNT from my previous clan he is good player and i would like to see him with D43 tag.

Edited by U.F.O.
im asshole xD
  • Thanks 1

Hi TNT, Didn't realise this was still active so apologies for a ridiculously long wait on this.

You hit level 5 a few weeks back on Discord so I will move this into voting now. 

• Like 1

thank you, I'm glad to be one of you, thanks..I'll try to be as useful as possible to the server, I'll do my best

• Like 1