Sign in to follow this  
Nicco

Important Suggestion For HC SND 3

0 posts in this topic

[align=center][size=large]Chinatown is an hated map in the server by the users[/size]

[/align]Hi everybody, I've been thinking to make this post to let you know that on HC SND 3 many people are despising the map Chinatown; plus specially in the afternoon and late afternoon the server reaches 22 players on 22, it could reach even more players if the server itself could host more people.
So I am thinking to suggest you to implement the map Ambush because I read people who texted about this map instead of Chinatown; plus Ambush is a big map so it's perfect because as I said we reach 22 players on 22 easily.
Unfortunately when we are 22 players (specially 22 but even when we are 16), the maps are so little that there's not enough space for tactics and people get mad very easily because of wallbang shots, this is another reason for the map Ambush.
Pipeline could be a good alternative but probably tje people would vote for Ambush, anyway admins please keep this post because as I said too many people don't enjoy the map Chinatown.

At the end we would have: Vacant, Strike, Overgrown, Backlot, Crash, Crossfire and Ambush (Instead of Chinatown)

Guys that map rotation would be great and would make many other new people come to the server in my opinion.
 [align=center][size=large]Ambush[/size][/align] [align=center]cod4_tactical_map_ambush.jpg[/align] [align=center]   [size=large]Pipeline[/size][/align][align=center][size=large]cod4_tactical_map_pipeline.jpg[/size][/align]

These are the two maps which are bigger compared to the others and I think that any of these two must be into the map rotation instead of Chinatown.
To you the judgement on that, I decided to do that post because I saw too many people contesting Chinatown, thanks for your interest.

Regards, 

Nicco (Back).

thanks, we will think about it. It's true, I selected the maps for the current rotation which are playable for less players and those which are most popular. That was important to get the server started. Now that it is filled we can add more big maps too.

I don't think that we should increase the player cap. Waiting time in SD is longer the more players are on the teams, and as you said playing tactically gets harder with more players.

Hi Back,

Thanks for your input.
I don't really like Chinatown aswel, but I know many people who do. Pipeline is a good map, Ambush isn't that bad and probably Broadcast too!

Hi Irony, thanks for your thought !
I know that you and the others admin are planning a new map rotation, as I said the fact is that the server HC SD3, nicely, is always full ! and the maps are too much little, I mean there are few big maps, you might also think to change district and set Broadcast which would be really better! 
On district, specially in attack side, you do 3 paths and you die because of a wallbang!, now, 11 vs 11 there, it's difficult to play and to plan a good tactic which search and destroy mode offers to do with your own team.
Just think about that option too!
It would be nice having: Crossfire, Backlot, Broadcast, Overgrown, Ambush, Vacant, Strike and maybe any other map

Yes exactly ! Doing this upgrade to the server will make the players happy for sure, thy're bored because of the same maps

I love China Town. Makes me remember cod 1. 
I like the idea to add a few maps to the map pool tho since it's kinda small right now.
last time I check broadcast was already in the map pool btw!

I don't know what do you mean for map pool  .. It's a good map to replace District (My opinion)
The reason of why district, is because on District the players complain that at the start in attack side, you do 2 paths and you die for a grenade or wallbang.
The admins might replace it as I just said or the might think to add it in the future map rotation, having more than 7 maps in the rotation, It will depend anbout them, They will take the final choice, I'm just sharing some new ideas to improve the server.

My opinion is exactly as yours Back regarding District. As mentioned there are few ways to leave spawn and District is not suitable for SD. Specially if we have the "no spawn/camp on attack" rule.
I liked to see Ambush back in rotation.

District must stay, for the reason when are not a lot of players is nice map to play it. About ambush im open cause we need and bigeer maps, even pipeline is good.

P.S.Back (map pool = the rotation maps) almost.