D43 Gaming Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to D43 Gaming Community

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Sign in to follow this  
niX

Ban niX, again

Hi , got banned today. Reason: no smoke hack. I dont even know what that is, its ridiculous that im banned again without a reason or any prove that im hacking. Never hacked and never will, dont have time for that.

Player ID: 439635

Nick in game: niX

Hello,

u got banned for No smoke hack witch means u turned off the smoke! this is a cheat! and the proof is your screenshotsxehhpKffjRATYeD0000.jpgSFlnMwPvCWGoGdY0000.jpg

so!!! is not serius from a regular players on our server to do that!!! 

waiting  the Higher admins to response!!!! thats all from me!

I don't understand . I see smoke all the time. Btw this is not a proof of anything. If u think about smoke on tanks or something like that and not on regular smoke then its console command that you can activate too. Go in game and type /r_lodscalerigid 4. With this setting you see less details on longer distance. This is ridiculous reason to ban someone who is legit since day 1 this server started.....

2 minutes ago, niX said:

I don't understand . I see smoke all the time. Btw this is not a proof of anything. If u think about smoke on tanks or something like that and not on regular smoke then its console command that you can activate too. Go in game and type /r_lodscalerigid 4. With this setting you see less details on longer distance. This is ridiculous reason to ban someone who is legit since day 1 this server started.....

No need to be angry my friend - if its a console command, its all good and you will get unbanned

I need to test it though first you understand 

Just tested. r_lodscalegrid isnt the reason for this. 

Try again please 

/r_lodscalerigid 4

you can test it, on long distance there is no grass. Im not angry, its just unfair because this is second time i got banned for nothing

Just now, niX said:

/r_lodscalerigid 4

you can test it, on long distance there is no grass. Im not angry, its just unfair because this is second time i got banned for nothing

Long distance there is no grass - thats not smoke

but i can see smoke clearly, it helps only with grass details

i should what? drop smoke then ss it then send it here??

Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt here

Send a screenshot of Countdown looking across the map or something. 

Cant send it, it shows this:

/usr/share/nginx/html/uploads/monthly_2020_07 could not be created.

Please contact us for assistance.

Do you have some other mail or somethnig, discort or whatever

So niX has a pirated copy of the game, so its potentially modified at source (not his fault) - I am going to look into this later when niX finishes work

Realy is his fault if it is pirate or not. All this time he didn't know that he  have smoke Off...Oh come on , is shity excuse. 

2 hours ago, U.F.O. said:

Realy is his fault if it is pirate or not. All this time he didn't know that he  have smoke Off...Oh come on , is shity excuse. 

Smoke grenades work. The smoke from the holes on countdown don't. I can understand him not knowing if he's always had a pirated game

I am going to fix his files and unban him. 

I always had pirated version so i didn't know about that smoke from holes. Koaya, I just checked and version that i have is 1.8. 

I wont play that map if that is problem. Can i get unbanned and play?

2 hours ago, niX said:

I always had pirated version so i didn't know about that smoke from holes. Koaya, I just checked and version that i have is 1.8. 

I wont play that map if that is problem. Can i get unbanned and play?

As discussed with you - Unbanned, and I am removing countdown from the playlist. 

Locking this.