D43 Gaming Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to D43 Gaming Community

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Cens in Love <3

Application Cens

Hey guys,

so it's happening - I'm starting my application to become a member :)

My ingame nick is usually "Cens in Love<3" or sometimes "nSane# Cens<3". Some people ask me what it means, so here is the story behind: My original name is Censored, but in wars, the name was to long to call out fast enough, so they all started to call me Cens instead.

Most of you may already know me. Mimimimi and UFO asked me sometimes to do an application, so here I am now 🤗

I am from Germany and nearly 30 years old. I started playing this game when it was released and went on with a couple of breaks till now.

I used to play semi-professional in a couble of Clans (neXT|Multigaming / Aquatix / nSane) and had the honour to play with some of the best CoD4-Players like Luboshmir, Paradox, Nation, etc. - Unfortunaltely they outskilled me so i stayed semi-pro and now I just play for fun :D I used to be in the upper regions of the clan organisation and actively co-organized Clan-Wars, some online tournaments and observed the rules on some public servers. So i have some experience with IRC.Clanwars /  Cod-Admin-Tool, but i have no idea if thats up to date, so i might have to learn something new.

Due to the fact that i have much experience and a couple of hundred hours in this game i usually can spot a hacker quite fast. I most likely try to stay calm and avoid rude interactions on the server. Most likely the problem is, that i am considered a "hacker" quite often due to experience and old-but-gold skills, but i never treat somebody from above and always try to improve other players skills, if they ask for it. I usually play on the SnD server, but i am also active on the TDM when SnD is empty. Most likely i play in the evening or on the weekends, cause i have a regular job and a women, which take up the rest of the day.

I think my English skills are quite good and i can communicate easily with it.

So, i hope I'll got y'all conviced and hope to see you on the battlefield soon 😉

Greetz Cens

Yes for me.

I think i remember you from 8 years ago or something, you used to play on WM servers if im not mistaken

Ye,  man, i played alot on WM.

Since Xfire is down i have no more contract to those pros, i dont think he is still active. But qlimaxZu is. He played in the Nations Cup.

Qlimax was also around in Battalion - a good man, he still plays COD4 occasionally :D

A big yes from me. 

Hey Cens, nice to see u here. it will be nice to be part of our membership.

You have my vote , gl! :)

Congrats Cens, welcome to D43 - Hit me up on Discord (0xb in the discord) and we will sort permissions etc out :)