D43 Gaming Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to D43 Gaming Community

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Sign in to follow this  
Bryan

banned for fullbright

hello guys!

i got banned by Cuenc for fullbright. i understand by the ban thats not allowed, but can u atleast tell the player (in this case me) that its not allowed instead of banning right away?

i want to ask if i can get unbanned as i understand now its not allowed so i wont use it. (only used it to get a little fps boost since my laptop is shit)

hope to hear soon.

kind regards,

Bryan

Your own words September 19 2018:

"okay i understand it but, you could ask the player to remove it before banning, as its not as a big (cheat) like wallhack/aimbot. especially when the player is new and dont know all the rules"...........

Posted (edited)

oh yea i see it now, lately i havent played alot on this server and forgot it wasnt allowed here. and ive been playing on other servers where it is allowed. i am sorry guys. hope u can see in the logs that its been a while since i played here. And i dont use an external program to use fillbright

Edited by Bryan

This is your 3rd ban on our system now - 1st being the above. 2nd being an autoban by Lucy for a week. and Now this. I dont see a reason to unban as you clearly didnt learn. 

I will leave it to the mercy of our members to decide. 

How the hell you dare to come here with the same excuses again for second time (and 3 bans) that you didnt know it.  Shame for you, ofcourse Not.