D43 Gaming Community
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to D43 Gaming Community

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Sign in to follow this  
Jiho

hello D43

hi all
i m a new player on this server, usually playing sNd and i finnaly finde a normal snd server to play, except rpg :D
i start to play here about 2 weeks ago, i m admin at last 5 years on C4S cod4-server.com.  i was a break time with cod last year.now i start play again.
we lost snd on cod4 servers no one play we have a hack before 2-3 years and everything was fckd up .
i  will be play here i mean i play only here last 2 weeks. i have expirience with admin staff.
my in game name is Jiho.. my real name  is Nihad and i m from Croatia.. 28 years old . thanks for ur time  :)

Nice to see some C4S staff playing on our servers spreading the love, welcome here Nihad, if you need anything just let us know :)

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 3:22 PM, Jiho said:

hi all
i m a new player on this server, usually playing sNd and i finnaly finde a normal snd server to play, except rpg :D
i start to play here about 2 weeks ago, i m admin at last 5 years on C4S cod4-server.com.  i was a break time with cod last year.now i start play again.
we lost snd on cod4 servers no one play we have a hack before 2-3 years and everything was fckd up .
i  will be play here i mean i play only here last 2 weeks. i have expirience with admin staff.
my in game name is Jiho.. my real name  is Nihad and i m from Croatia.. 28 years old . thanks for ur time  :)

hello jiho, we will do a vote and let you know asap. please also join our discord if you haven't already. 

Hey there Jiho - We have taken your application into voting and we decided it was too early to know if you would be a good fit for the clan. 

Don't be disheartened however, get to know us a bit better, and reapply in a couple of months or so and we will reconsider.

Regards