Sign in to follow this  
Chromix

Banned due to autoban

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I have been banned on your Call of Duty 4 server for autoban. I have not been using any cheats or hacks. I do not know why I was banned as I have not played Call of Duty 4 for about 2 weeks since making this appeal. Thank you for reading and responding.

Steam name: Chromix

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142964327/

( I do not know if this information is required but I will put it here just in case )

13 hours ago, Chromix said:

Hello. I have been banned on your Call of Duty 4 server for autoban. I have not been using any cheats or hacks. I do not know why I was banned as I have not played Call of Duty 4 for about 2 weeks since making this appeal. Thank you for reading and responding.

Steam name: Chromix

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142964327/

( I do not know if this information is required but I will put it here just in case )

post the playerid shown on your ban screen. 

Hello I am posting on my secondary account, since when I log in the forums show me this message [[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The playerid is 301165

21 hours ago, Chromix2 said:

Hello I am posting on my secondary account, since when I log in the forums show me this message [[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The playerid is 301165

i ll have a closer look today, but you will probably get unbanned. sorry for the issue with the forums, should be fixed now.