Sign in to follow this  
Mimimimi

HC SND 2 ?

0 posts in this topic

Especially in the evenings HC SND is full very often. Do you think we should create a second HC SND server? Maybe with different maps / all maps?

Yeah, there's a risk. But on the other hand, it could be a server with different specs, by example different maps and different max players (12? 14?).

we have promod sd, but usually he is empty. And not so often the first server is full. So I do not know if you need a second one. If you reduce the size of the first to 16 (18), then it may make sense to raise the second one.

Why don't we rise the size of the current HC SnD first to 32? If we really reach the maximum of 32 we can still think about a new server. But I agree with jesper, a second server with different specs (e. g. modded maps) was very nice.

16 VS 16 sounds horrible lol Even if it was 14 v14 and 4 admin slots, it is still a horrid idea imo. I dont mind having a second SND server, but I also dont play there much. Either way, I'll go with whichever, we can always come back to this suggestion later