Sign in to follow this  
Beunkieboy

Add Wet work to HC TDM

12 posts in this topic

Yeah it might get crowded with 30 people online but that's part of the fun... At least add something please because getting tired of the same maps on replay I think many other people agree with my opinion

thanks for the suggestion. hctdm needs some fresh taste, i agree. @Nagato strongly suggested to change the rotation too. the problem with many maps is that they are barely playable with 30 to 40 players. i think wetwork(cargoship) is one of them as nades are permanently raining on close positions and airstrikes make it easy to fully dominate the other team. spawns are exceptionally bad on this map because parts of the dominated teams happen to spawn behind enemy lines here and there. however, i think it plays fine on lower player numbers. there is similar problems with other maps, hence they aren't in the rotation. e.g. the worst about Farm are the machine guns. thanks for the donation, that was coming from you right? do you want your name to be on the list of donators? https://d43.ovh/donations/

About the farm machine guns, we could remove them utilising an empty mod similar to what we do for custom maps, alternatively it could be done via gsc (perhaps). Wet Work would be too chaotic on higher player count times. However we did have a low player count script, maybe we can do something similar for lower player count. I dont know. Will discuss it with the devs.

@Koaja That would be a great solution. Would also allow for multiple other maps to be added and still remain playable. @Mimimimi Np, you can add me to the list.

Its not that I am too lazy, its just I hate Mimimimi you see.   Im gonna look at this tonight, thanks for the suggestion.

plus if you have wet work you just know half the players will camp like mad and we know how that conversation goes @beunkieboy