Sign in to follow this  
ALXX

Add map of the week on SnD HC

0 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I had a discussion with Jesper about this so decided to share it here: I find the current map rotation boring and on the other hand admins say all the other maps suck. So my idea was to keep the current maps you have in rotation but add one more "map of the week" that will change every week. So for example this week we can have Pipeline added with the rest of the maps and next week we can have Bloc (for example). That way we'll have something new to play on every week. I don't know if this is even possible to script/develop. but just an idea.. What do you think?

sounds great. I don't know to what extent it is possible, but it would be great also to arrange a vote within a week for the next "card of the week".

Maybe you can add a message that comes up on the end of every game that "Map of the week is [insert map name]" and that peeps can vote here for the map of the next week. That will make players more interested to join the forum and the website,  maybe?

@alxx said: Maybe you can add a message that comes up on the end of every game that "Map of the week is [insert map name]" and that peeps can vote here for the map of the next week. That will make players more interested to join the forum and the website,  maybe?
it surely would, but that's much more effort than creating a poll for now ;)