Sign in to follow this  
korumkills

.ff files

0 posts in this topic

Hey anyone shed some light on this?

today the server loaded mp_naout.ff and i got a file does not match server error, so went looking for the file to delete and couldnt find it on my pc so had a look for the rust2 folder as i played on that map yesterday and it worked but I cannot find that folder either??

so what the hell is going on?

dont loose your shit :D .. we are testing custom maps. since dust2 worked without a problem i was brave enough to just try naout on hcsd too, apparently the map was somehow faulty.

Believe me, I am trying to fix it alongside mimi and we still dont know the issue. Dust 2 seems to download fine but Naout doesnt for some reason. guess from here we will just not use Naout and hope for the best with the other maps.

Natz pointed out to me that usermaps exists here as well: %appdata%LocalVirtualStoreProgram FilesActivisionCall of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Maybe try there.
Apologies for this <3

Sorry mimi wasnt having a go at you or the server just why i cant find the files on my pc  :s

Cheers koaja but my virtualstore folder is empty :huh: im on win10

nah its some wrong server settings or a cod4x bug .. seems to work for nobody, somehow only dust2 wants to work currently :(