Sign in to follow this  
Mimimimi

Auto getss idea

12 posts in this topic

parse chat for terms like "hack" "wh" "wallhack" etc. if term is present automatically screenshot the player who killed the writer

Thinking about it, ignore what I said, idk what i was thinking xD

I guess you could get lucy to read ID of person who killed them last easily.

He can write after another murder.
Example.
hacker killed user1
user2 killed user1

user1 say "fckin hacker have wh"

Remy wrote:
He can write after another murder.
Example.
hacker killed user1
user2 killed user1

user1 say "fckin hacker have wh"

Me and Mimi have discussed this in the past, will bring it up again and discuss it

jesper wrote:
We gonna get full of neo ss.  BTW just check highest score player and best k/d (2 ss) . It could work

We used to have this too (Still might, im unsure actually) however we had some issues iirc of multiple SS from the same person while they maintained a High KD ration (so we would literally flood old Tesseract with the same guys, people we knew were clean and just good for example)

I think chat parsing would be more valuable to us as Hagz has brought up in the past that players are always crying in the chatlogs but dont !calladmin. 

Another idea I just thought up (probs a waste of time) but for every new session (completely new player to the server) take a screenshot of him/her, that way we capture hackers day 1 rather than day 23. Just spitballing though its working fine as it is currently.

Mimimimi wrote:
parse chat for terms like "hack" "wh" "wallhack" etc. if term is present automatically screenshot the player who killed the writer

That it will be great.

Koaja Another idea I just thought up (probs a waste of time) but for every new session (completely new player to the server) take a screenshot of him/her, that way we capture hackers day 1 rather than day 23. Just spitballing though its working fine as it is currently.
Also that is realy good idea.

@Koaja said: Another idea I just thought up (probs a waste of time) but for every new session (completely new player to the server) take a screenshot of him/her, that way we capture hackers day 1 rather than day 23. Just spitballing though its working fine as it is currently.
yeah that makes sense. parsing the chat is probably even more unreliable than just following !calladmins. like a year ago we were making screenies based on k/d and minimum amount of kills - that really flooded the website :D :D