Sign in to follow this  
Nagato

Server rules

0 posts in this topic

Hey,

I wanna suggest to remove the "glitching" rule. Since the server isn't that old nobody would blame us for removing it in this stage.

I really like to glitch out of backlot for example and its really easy to shoot somebody who climbs on the top of the building in the milddle. Its also easy to shoot him while jumping on the bar and also on the palm tree.

I've never done the elevator trick and I don't really like it but it's kinda the same as the glitching out because it takes you some time to do the elevator jump and in this time frame you're unprotected.

If people really let you do the elevator or glitch out of backlot for example you should be rewarded.

Opinions?

https://d43.servebeer.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=9

currently i included only elevators and out of map glitching to be prohibited. it is super annoying when people are moving around under the floor invisibly killing players. same goes for glitches where you can look through buildings, as it is possible on backlot for example. elevators suck because they are very easily executed with binds and other external tools. nobody does them "by hand".

so for me it's perfectly fine if you glitch and bounce. more opinions are appreciated.
especially for beginners i guess it sucks hard when u get shot from roofs all the time :D

one of my long planned ideas is to spread "intel laptops", as you can collect them in the cod4 campaign. then place them in various places and give an achievement once you found all of them.

rules command work, but without description.
With all the others rules i agree also.
Achievement like what? Sry didnt get it.

U.F.O. wrote:
rules command  work, but without description.
With all the others rules i agree also.
Achievement like what?  Sry didnt get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02jf2Rb_G5g

something like that, it's not directly related to the discussed rules :)